"Vivi che la vita è una aggrappati al cuore non fermarti mai non hanno prezzo i sogni che hai, non darli via". Pooh

venerdì 23 dicembre 2005

Go girl, go girl...

SWAN - Elisa

Walking by yourself in the cold, cold winter / Wrapped up in your coat like
It’s a magic blanket / (no matter)
You say no matter where I go / They all look like strangers
You see the world only seems / A fairytale that it isn’t

Dream on, dream on / There’s nothing wrong
If you dream on, dream on / On being a swan
But I know you're thinking

And now you’re looking at the sky / Talking to your angel
Could he turn this dirty street / Into a flying carpet?
But then you say I am not scared of anything
Such a shy lie silent as a stone that is fallin’ down

Dream on, dream on / There’s nothing wrong
If you dream on, dream on / On being a swan
But I know you’re thinking

Am I gonna make it through? / Dream on, dream on
There’s nothing wrong / If you dream on, dream on
On being a swan / But I know you’re thinking
Am I gonna make it through?

Go girl, go... / Go girl, go girl...

You're around / You don't look back
What did you see? / What did you belt?
You're around / Trying to forget
What in the head? / Is it so bad?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Se lo desideri lascia un commento... (^_^)